RE: Exchange Extensions

  • From: "Nef Perez" <nperez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:47:46 -0400

Thanks Danny.
I did a little research and found that it can possibly be done,
according to Microsoft, by using Microsoft's Outlook Security Features
Administrative Package that's included in the MS Office XP Resource Kit.
Ever use that?

Essentially, you create a public folder and modify an outlook template,
then modify a GPO or manually edit the registry on the workstation.

Anyone ever do it this way?

Nef Perez
Network Administrator
The IDT Group