RE: Exchange Event Service Failure

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:47:04 -0400

Do you see any Eventsconfig folder belonging to any servers that no longer
exist. If so try deleting those folders and try to restrat the service.

Date:  8/23/2002
Time:  6:27:31 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: SPRUCE
An unexpected MAPI error occurred.  Error returned was [0x8000ffff].

Steve Goudreau
Systems Engineer
248-204-8877
sgoudreau@xxxxxxxxxxxx