RE: Exchange Event Service Failure

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:19:48 -0400

Check how many Exchange Event Root Public folders you have. If you have
more than one in the same server, probably you have delete both of them,
and let Event service to create a new ER folder for you. But, this way
you will loose  all your existing delegate permissions and scripts in
all associated mailboxes.

Another possibility is try making the service account as a local
administrator for the Exchange server. Also, make sure the service
account has full permissions to all mailboxes associated with the event
service.

Raj

                        Date:  8/23/2002
                        Time:  6:27:31 AM
                        User:  N/A
                        Computer: SPRUCE
                        An unexpected MAPI error occurred.  Error
returned was [0x8000ffff].

                        Steve Goudreau
                        Systems Engineer
                        248-204-8877