[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange Direct Push

  • From: "Corey M. Albright, Sr." <coreyalbright@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 08:41:48 -0700 (PDT)

how is direct push worked out I have tried this and I finally gave up and had my cellphone get them by forwarding

Andrew Hancock <Andrew.Hancock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jon

We are using Exchange Direct Push.

We use two ISA 2004 Firewall servers (Network Load Balanced) in our DMZ, (in a workgroup config), backed off to, two front-end servers Network Load Balanced, we have three clustered EVS behind the front-ends.

Front-end and Back-end servers are in our internal LAN.

ISA 2004 servers in the DMZ. (workgroup)

TCP 443, opened into the LAN.

Same certificiate used on all front-end and isa servers.

ISA 2004 OWA Published Rule setup on ISA.

We use XDA II/IIS/Mini IIs and ActiveSync

Regards

Andrew