RE: Exchange Central Calendar Sharing

  • From: "Rich Gallo" <RGallo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 19:10:27 -0500

Mike -

Ummm...can you say "crazy users"? lol...  I would tell them that if it's so
important to view each others calendar (which is not really feasible, anyone
else agree here, or am I nuts too??), just set up ONE central calendar for
everyone to use in Public Folders.  I mean, what do they want?  A list of
everyones name in their mailbox and that person's calendar underneath??  That
can be set up but is not really practical and is actually quite silly
(especially if you have a lot of users, how many do you have?), but that's just
my opinion.  Hope that helped a teeny bit!

Rich