Exchange Activesync Mobile Admin

  • From: "Ion Gott" <Ion.Gott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 12:19:27 -0800

I just installed the Exchange Mobile Sync Admin tool and noticed that this web
management interface provides pretty limited functionality. It appears that you
can only perform a Remote Wipe of a device and view a transaction log. I really
not impressed!!

Does anyone know if there a more advanced management tool exists or is planned
that will provide similar statistics to what the Blackberry management tools
provide.

Number of items sent to device, pending, last contact, etc...

Has anyone else installed this and what are your initial thoughts of it if you
have?

Thanks,

Ion