RE: Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000 Migration Class

  • From: Mark Fugatt <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 12:43:03 -0500

Deniz

Sorry if my post offended you and anyone else, the reason for posting
it is I get many emails a day asking when I will be teaching an Exchange
class next from people who read the articles I publish for msexchange.
org, and the simplest way for me to respond is to post the message
to this list as most of the people that email me are on this list.

Once again, sorry if I have offended you.

Mark

At Tuesday, 5 November 2002, you wrote:

>http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
>       Oh thats a great news only for people who lives near you.
>
>>      Dêniz Feital
>>      GIC - Chiptek / Vésper
>>      Tel (11) 3489-7730
>>      Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer