RE: Exchange 5.5 to 2003 Migration

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 09:04:09 -0500

Sounds like a small implementation, so I would start by wondering what the
intent for getting there is?

Likely the best way to migrate will be to add another Exchange machine since
you otherwise have some integration nightmares that will take some dev/test
time away from the project.

Have a look at what it takes to use an ADC migration method and see if that
helps.  It offers you a way to migrate in a more controlled method in that
environment vs. a single weekend rush.

Al