RE: Exchange 5.5 to 2000 mig.

  • From: Allen Shvarts <ashvarts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 08:32:50 -0800

My issue is this, they already have a windows 2000 Domain Controller with
Active Directory. When a new user is added they are added to the Active
Directory and then separately to exchange 5.5. What I would like to know is
how I can do the migration and add the properties of the exchange 5.5 users
like email address forward etc... To the existing acitive directory
accounts. The usernames on the 2 servers are the same.