Exchange 5.5 server directory updates

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 13:47:43 -0400

I've got a strange replication problem with one of my Exchange 5.5 sites.
The directory in that site does not reflect deletions of objects from other
sites. There are quite a few mailboxes listed in the Global Address List of
that site that have long been deleted from their respective sites. If I add
mailboxes to other sites, those do show up, it's only deleted items that
aren't being updated. I see no errors in the event log, and I've turned up
diagnostic logging for the directory service to medium for replication.

Anything else I should try?

Thanks,

Greg Lara

prohibited.