RE: Exchange 5.5 recovery

  • From: manju <manjunatha.bn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:14:20 +0530

Hi,

First restore from backup, "uncheck last backup set option in NTBACKUP"
run eseutil /d priv.edb.
run isinteg -fix -test alltests
  and isinteg -patch
try to mount the stores and check if data is not lost.

let me know else I will take you through other steps which might
involve some data lose and registry settings.

Manju
MICROSOFT

On 9/20/05, Martin Blackstone <MBlackstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.MSExchange.org/
> You can download the disaster recovery white paper here:
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=DF586628-3ABE-40C3-8E8F-BEB4122DE3D7&displaylang=en
> That should have everything you need to get back up.

Thank you
manju
Messaging Support * IBM