[ExchangeList] Exchange 5.5 migration issue-urgent

  • From: "Pankaj Mittal" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 05:22:01 +0530

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Guys,
Sorry for an out dated post on a discarded product. My Client have a
exchange 5.5 server with sp4 on Windows 2000 server. The www services hangs
up often & people cant connect to OWA. Also nothing comes up in event logs.

I had tried explaining the client but he wants to know what assurity it will
have, that after migration to exch2k or exck2k3 this will not hang up. Also
does this have something do with Licensing as well?

I know this is too old for exchange5.5(Already discarded from MS). I am
trying to convince him to migrate to Newer version of Exchange but i need
support documents..

Any links or pointers will be helpful.

TIA
Pankaj