Exchange 55 / NT4 domain migration

  • From: projekt8231@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:52:44 -0700

Hi,

We are under NT4 domains (4 trusted domains) and need to migrate to AD
2003.
Our Exchange 55 in NT4 domain is slow in performance and Direction is
pushing heavily for the new OWA of 2003 and all its features.

We plan to create a 2003 AD parallel to our NT4 domains and our first
priority will be to migrate Exchange 55 to Exchange 2003 in the new 2003
AD. We will then gradually move other servers to new AD domain.

What would be the recommended steps in achieving a successful exchange
migration?