Exchange 5.5 Administrator Tools

  • From: "Lacaille, Michael" <MLacaille@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 10:00:11 -0500

Hello. When I was originally configured as an administrator for my Exchange
5.5 server, I only had the admin. role without ability to modify
permissions. So, on my administrator tools, I do not have the Permissions
tab to any of the resources on the server.

I have just had my role modified to have the permissions edit ability, but I
still do not have the tab in my tools. Does anyone know how to correct this?
Do I have to re-load the Administrator tools? Is there a downloadable patch?

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Michael Lacaille
Systems Consultant, MCP, A+
Superior Consultant Company
860.224.5900 x4370