Exchange 5.5

  • From: Juan Ibarra <jibarra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 20:02:54 -0800

Hi all,

I have a spamming problem.  I have tried to understand the reason why I am
getting all this spam in my outgoing queue.  My server is internal and port
25 is close on my FW.  I have a send mail server on the outside that
forwards all email to my exchange server on the inside.  The send mail
server is not an open relay, neither is my exchange  box.  I can't even ping
it from the outside.

 Yet on a daily basis I get a lot of emails without originator on my ques.
I have nothing check on my routing restrictions tab, but I figured I don't
need to because it is in the inside.

Hope one of you has an answer for me.

Thanks,
Juan