RE: Exchange 2K Editions

  • From: Török János <j.torok@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 18:57:43 +0200

html formatted!

Try the MS official doks on the MS exchange CD / planning and installation
(chapter 01)

here is the info you need in html>

Feature<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

Enterprise Edition

Server Edition

Storage

Unlimited

Limited to 16 GB

Multiple database support

Yes

No

Connectivity to other systems

Yes

Yes

X.400 connector

Yes

No

Microsoft Outlook® 2000

Yes

Yes

Development Kit

Yes

Yes

Instant Messaging

Yes

Yes

Chat Service

Yes

No

Front-end and back-end architecture support

Yes

No

Windows Clustering support

Yes