[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange 2010 MCITP certification testing

  • From: John Matteson <john.matteson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 17:27:49 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hi Michael:

   What, you can't supply the answer key?  <tongue planted firmly in
cheek> Yes, I'm kidding.

   I am preparing, with both the 70-662 training book from Microsoft
and the 70-663 Exam reference.

   Looks like I'll be popping for the Trancender practice exam for the
70-663 test.

    Just hope it will be enough. The job I'm taking in Kuwait requires
the MCITP cert before I can board the plane.

John M.