[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange 2007 is not updating GAL of Office 2003 or 2007 Users

  • From: "Jan Mt. Pleasant" <MtPleasantJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:43:36 -0500

Mitchel,

Did you find an answer to this problem?  I think it is related to a problem we’re having as well.  We recently upgraded to Exchange 2007.  Two of our users who use Outlook 2003 in cached mode (RPC over HTTP) cannot see certain names in the GAL.  Everyone else can.  I’m not sure what this is about or what to do.

Jan Mt Pleasant