[ExchangeList] Exchange 2007 external emails not coming through

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, msexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 13:59:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi Guys,

I have managed to setup the exchange 2007 server (single) and configured our ISA 2006 server accordingly, but emails and not getting through. It appears we can send internally and externally ok, but we can not receive. Our mx records have been modified accordingly. Not quiet sure what we are doing wrong.

current environment

Exchange 2007 sp1 (single server)

ISA 2006 Ent

Configuration.

ISA email publishing rule
1: Smtp outbound, from exchange server to External isa interface
2: Smtp inbound, from anywhere to exchange server (listening on external isa interface)

MX record - External ISA ip address

Thanks

Patrick