[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange 2007 disaster recovery

  • From: "Kohler, Amy" <akohler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:12:28 -0400

Hello,

We are working on bringing up a failover datacenter, and I was wondering if there is a script out there that will move all users at once -configurationonly:$true.

I know one exists to move one user at a time and one exists that moves all users in a database, but was wondering if there was again a script that moves all users?

Thanks in advance!

Amy Kohler

Server Support Engineer

Scottrade, Inc.

314-965-1555 ext. 1646

All e-mail sent to and from this address will be retained by the Scottrade corporate e-mail system and is subject to review by someone other than the recipient. E-mail transmissions may not be secure; contact us at 1-800-619-SAVE for more information.