[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange 2007 Memory Management

  • From: Jason Sherry <Jason.Sherry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 08:17:30 -0600

The msExchESEParamCacheSizeMin setting still works with E2k7:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa996099(EXCHG.65).aspx

But as Mahmoud Amin Ismail said, E2k7 will take all the memory that’s on the server.

The only reason to use this settings is if the server host other services, besides Exchange.

I’ve seen the UI slow down also on E2k7 servers but end-user performance seems fine still.

Jason Sherry
Technology Strategist, MCSE: M, Microsoft Exchange MVP