RE: Exchange 2003 users properties

  • From: "MJ" <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 08:21:02 -0500

try looking at a user properties from the computer where you installed
exchange, and if you're able to see the exchange attributes on the user
object, then you've done everything right.
now if you want to see the same attributes from any other computer, then you
will need to install exchange system tools from exchange CD.

Have good day