Exchange 2003 in an SBS 2003 Organisation

  • From: David Edwards <David.Edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:10:58 -0000

I am intending to implement W2K3 SBS in a single domain, with two sites and
would like to provide fault tolerance for the Exchange 2003 implementation.
The question I have is as follows:

Can SBS Exchange can co exist with a secondary W2K3 box and a second
Exchange Server in a different routing group with a routing group connector
between them.

I am aware that it can be done in a full W2K3  / E2K3 implementation.
However, can it be done with SBS 2003 as I have been informed that SBS
doesn't allow multiple routing groups.

Can anyone help?