[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange 2003 contact routing handled differently

  • From: Douglas Long <admindoug@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:11:59 -0400

Object only has a single SMTP address, and an x400 address that doest appear to be pointing externally. At this point, it is doing what it needs to do, but not the way I would have performed it. I am just trying to get an understanding of how it is doing this. Based on everything I know, this shouldnt be happening

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 12:52 PM, James Chong <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can also do contact forwarding using multiple proxy addresses, one email address on the contact is your exchange email then second smtp address could be external address.
James Chong
Simplexity LLC
571.723.7073

Sent using BlackBerry via T-mobile