[ExchangeList] Exchange 2003 cluster setup on windows ent edition 2003 sp1

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 01:58:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Not able to start MSDTC resource on windows 2003 sp1 cluster. I have applied the this patch KB aritical number 897667. I followed the stpes given by MS articale to create MSDTC. If i remove the cluster and go to services and start the dtc service it starts, but not after creating a cluster.

Windows 2003 ent edition sp1 in windows 20003 mode (native mode). I installed from a CD which already had Windows SP1 and did not apply sp1 seperatly.

Any thing i am missing?? DNS and AD seems to be fine. Plan is to build two nodw exchange 2003 cluster on windows 2003.

Please help.

Regards
Praveen R