RE: Exchange 2003 and integration of new Child domain

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:31:59 -0500

Ah! An important piece of information. If you need sidhistory, then yes,
I would use ADMT (3.0 though, not 2.0).

The script center at MS has bunches of examples of creating users and
linking to both A/D and WinNT domains. A great book is
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0735618674/qid=1135189770/sr=8-4/ref=sr
_8_xs_ap_i4_xgl14/002-5637422-1443223?n=507846&s=books&v=glance