Exchange 2003 SP1 testing - issues

  • From: "Greg" <glara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 10:01:40 -0600

Howdy, I'm testing Exchange 2003 SP1 in our lab and have found the
following issues. After applying the service pack, if you already have the
ADC installed, you must reinstall it from the adc\i386 folder the service
pack extraction creates. I also found that I had to delete my existing
connection agreements and run the connection agreement wizard again to
recreate them before the Exchange 5.5->2003 mailbox move feature would
work.

Additionally, when attempting to move a mailbox across administrative
boundaries (yea, finally!), I'm getting a message stating that I can't do
it until the Exchange 5.5 server has the "DS/IS Knowledge Consistency
Adjuster Patch." Well, I've searched high and low, and cannot find any
patch relating to the DS/IS KCC, and of course, the wizard provided "help"
that points to a generic Exchange page on www.microsoft.com. If anyone can
point me in the right direction on this one, I'd appreciate it.

Greg