Exchange 2003 SMTP

  • From: "Knutsen, Vicki" <vickik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:19:01 -0700

I am having the same issue right now - with no explanation -
Suddenly everything that is being sent out to AOL is sitting in the queue -
now this afternoon it seems that everything that is being sent is sitting in
the queue- I wonder if this will arrive to the list.
There is one event viewer error ID 103 Source EXOLEDB
I am researching to seee what this might have to do with it.
This is a brand new E2K3 server so it makes no sene.

Vicki L Knutsen
Information Systems Administrator
Northwest District LCMS
503-288-8383 ext 129
www.nowlcms.org <http://www.nowlcms.org/>

Become a Tracking the Spirit / ABLAZE partner:
http://www.nowlcms.org/ExpandingMinistries/PartnerRegistration.aspx
<http://www.nowlcms.org/ExpandingMinistries/PartnerRegistration.aspx>

Partner with us in Prayer:
http://www.nowlcms.org/ExpandingMinistries/BecomePP.aspx

Subscribe to District Email Communications at
http://www.nowlcms.org/General_Services/Subscribe.aspx
<http://www.nowlcms.org/General_Services/Subscribe.aspx>