Re: Exchange 2003 Problems

  • From: "Rob Freeman" <sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 06:46:57 -0500

Your IP address is on a blacklist.  I have a similar problem with my mailserver
at home, but I have to use a smartrelay to send through a non blacklisted ip
address.  For my example, I could not get off the blacklist as comcast has a
group of address's blacklisted.  I ended up having to send my outgoing mail
through their smtp server in order to get around the problem.

Rob Freeman