[ExchangeList] Exchange 2003 Planning template

  • From: "Oluwaseyi Owoeye" <seyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 09:23:18 +0100

Hello guys,

I would be very grateful if someone can assist me with this issue.

I am about to start planning an exchange 2003 deployment consisting of about
2500 users and 1 FE and 2BE servers, i need to prepare something like a
questionnaire for the in house administrators to fill up for the purpose of
information gathering before the planning phase is completed, this
questionnaire should cover issues like, mailbox sizes, preferred user
clients, server hardware dimensioning and partitioning, sending and
receiving size limits, etc

Does anyone have a template questionnaire that covers issues like this, I
would be very grateful if it can forwarded to me. Furthermore suggestions on
how to go about this information gathering process would be appreciated.

Thanks