Re: Exchange 2003 OWA front page

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 15:28:00 -0400

I suppose a question I should have asked is what you mean by logon box.  Are
you referring to the pop-up box?  I'm assuming you are.

Couple of things to check that come to mind:
1) Are facing a cache issue where the pages are cached?
2) Do you have anonymous access to these pages enabled?  Can you get to a
non-Exchange page without credentials or are you set to allow authenticated
users only?

Forms based authentication requires SSL.  Should not work over
HTTP://FQDN_server_Name/exchange <http://FQDN_server_Name/exchange>

Al

  _____