RE: Exchange 2003 (OWA)

  • From: "David Sierra Fernandez" <SieFerDa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 09:41:37 +0100

 You should have looked through the list. This is a last week solved question.

As Steve Wright[SteveW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] said in the post "RE: Caching of
attachments on the local pc using OWA"

Go to the Tools menu, and click Internet Options. Click the Advanced tab. In
the "Settings" box, scroll down to the section labeled "Security," and click to
check the box next to the "Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser
is closed" option

Hope this helps.....

Exchange2003(2-1)+Outlook2003+BES4.0+IE6.029
David Sierra Fernández
sieferda@xxxxxxx
JCYL
Spain