Re: Exchange 2003 ESM

  • From: Mark Gresgott <markgresgott@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:53:33 -0400

Again, this states the Windows 2003 Adminpak as a requirement which
does not appear to be supported on Windows 2000.

Anyone have any first-hand experience with this?  What is everyone
doing to manage Exchange 2003 in a mixed 2000/2003 environment?

The reason I ask is that we still have Win2000 workstations, and the
person that does the account management needs to run ADUC which needs
the ESM for the mailbox component.