Exchange 2003 Address book

  • From: NGUYEN HONG HA <HANH.EVNIT@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 07:22:20 +0700

Our enterprise has a lot of branches.
We want to use Windows server 2003 and Exchange 2003 at all branches.
Because of the bandwidth, we cannot use Routing Group to connect all these
branches.
Instead, we use SMTP Connector to connect them.
I think that when we use SMTP Connector, a user in a branch only see people
in his branch when he open the address book.
I want to ask if there is a solution to synchronize the data of all branches
so that a user can see everyone in the enterprise when he open the address
book ?
Thanks in advance.
Ha.