Exchange 2003

  • From: "Rodrigo Rhoden" <rhoden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:25:44 -0300

Hi,
I've got a problem when I try to use CDOEXM to create a mailbox.

We have a system test with windows 2000 that have got the AD and the
Exchange.

I'm running the code from a client machine, whith the aspx page.

When I try to create a user account it works fine, but when I try to
create
a mailbox I receive the message:
"An operations error occurred."

e.g. - maibox.createMailBox(LDAP://MYSERVER/CN=MYRECIP,CN=First Storage
Group,CN=InformationStore,CN=MYSERVER,_
        CN=Servers,CN=First Administrative Group,CN=Administrative
Groups,_
        CN=Email Externo,CN=Microsoft Exchange, CN=Services,_
        CN=Configuration,DC=MYDOMAIN)

What's up?