Exchange 2003

  • From: "Jason Merrique" <j.merrique@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:03:04 -0000

Hey,

Our company (like most) receives its fair share of spam. We've got
Exchange 2003 installed, and I've been having a look its RBL support. My
question is:

Is it possible to "quarantine" a spam message that has been classified
as such by Exchange's RBL filter? As far as I can see all you can do is
customize the rejection message. The reason I'm asking is that these
RBLs inevitably block email that isn't spam, and I'd like a way to
double check that there are no false positives. As explaining to a
client that his firm's mail server is run by monkeys doesn't always go
down too well.

Thanks in advance :)

Jason