Exchange 2000 problem

  • From: "Jawad, Ashraf" <JawadAI@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchangelist (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:25:38 +0300

I have a very strange problem. Our E2K was installed on windows 2000 advanced
server working as DC. It was working properly but after we changed the server
to be a backup global catalog, when I add any user with a mailbox, the user
created properly but the exchange server does not show the mailbox in the
storage group even no e-mail addresses created for that user.
Your help is appreciated.
Note. This server is the only mail server in that domain.
Thanks in advance
Ashraf

omissions.