Exchange 2000 in an Exchange 5.5 org/site

  • From: "Leo" <leoperis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:04:20 -0600

Can you install an Exchange 2000 server an Exchange 5.5 site in another
domain running Nt4?

We currently have an NT4 Domain with an E5.5 (Sp3) org

If we setup a W2k Domain with an E2k org can you install one of the E2k
servers from the Win2k domain into the E5.5 site?

I hear this can be done if you set up the ADC before installing E2k and
somehow linking this to the E5.5 org?

We are looking at doing this to help with our migration.

Any help or references (URL's, technet etc) would be very much appreciated

Leo