RE: Exchange 2000 event sink

  • From: Shannon Coleman <shannon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 12:19:48 -0600 (CST)

Thanks for the reply.
First of all to be in accordance with the new anti-spam law. We are trying to
develop a webpage that will allow people that have received email from us to
unsubscribe from future mailings. We were thinking that this webpage could dump
the email addresses received into a database, and the Vbscript would stop any
email from being delivered to addresses in this database. Secondly this vb
script would add a disclaimer to all outgoing messages, giving people the
Opt-out hyperlink which would point to the webpage we are developing.
Thanks
Shannon