RE: Exchange 2000 database

  • From: <paul_lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:07:02 -0000

Hi Shannon

Don't know if it would help at all or if it is an option but Outlook 2003
supports a new type of PST file that can exceed the 2GB limit. The catch is
that earlier clients won't be able to read it. If it is only the one user on
one machine or mulitple machines all running Outlook 2003 then that may be
useful.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Paul Lemonidis.