Exchange 2000 and Outlook 2k, XP: send and receive times...

  • From: "Michael Godinez" <mgodinez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 11:54:33 -0700

Dear Greater Exchange Intellect,

We are currently running Exchange 2000 server.  Our users are set up w/ .pst
files in their Outlook profiles (i.e. no mail resides on the server).  Our
users are currently running Outlook 2000 pro and Outlook XP pro.  Server and
client SPs are up to date.

Is there a way to specify the amount of time the Outlook client queries the
server for new mail messages?  I know I can bring in new mail messages by
hitting the send and receive button.  But is these a way to make the client
query the server like every 2min. For new mail messages?

Any enlightenment is welcomed...

Thanks...

Technically,

Michael K. Godinez