RE: Exchange 2000 and AD

  • From: Scott Overfield <soverfield@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:18:37 -0400

Thanks for the advice.....the problem I am experiencing is inability to move
mailboxes from the exchange 5.5 box in the same site to the new exchange
2000 box. In fact, the move mailbox option isn't even available under
exchange tasks in active directory users and computers, only create mailbox.
I remember someone mentioning the need for a native mode Win2k domain for
this to work.....Also. the exchange 5.5 server, running on a Winnt 4.0 BDC,
has a few exchange related errors in the event log, such as "An RPC
communications error occurred. Unable to bind over RPC. Locality Table
(LTAB) index: 27, NT/MTA error code: 1753. Comms error 1753, Bind error 0,
Remote Server Name QUIXOTE [MAIN BASE 1 500 %10] (14) " any ideas?