RE: Exchange 2000 Strips all Attachments

  • From: "Venu V" <vvenu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 16:13:22 +0530

There will be limitation in outlook if that option is enabled then u cannot see
the message upto some mem orelse If any download security is installed in ur
lan u wont get the attachment.

Thanks and Regards,
V.Venu
Transdyne IT Services Pvt Ltd.,
23355666 x 333
vvenu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of my company shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.