Exchange 2000 - Store.exe problem

  • From: "Mark Budman" <mbudman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 17:48:31 -0400

Hello,

   I have been having problems with Exchange 2000 server. The Exchange
aspect of the server has stopped working after a number of days. This
forces me to to do a reboot and select last known good configuration in
order to get it working.

   When Exchange is working, I have gone into task manager and noticed
that the amount of memory usage for the process "store.exe" is
increasing constantly. I believe that eventually the amount of memory
usage gets too large, forcing the exchange server component to stop
functioning. Has anyone else had problems like this with Exchange 2000
(Enterprise edition)? We are running service pack 1, have 200 uses and
keep all email data stored on the server. Our message store is 13 gig in
size.

   Any suggestions? What amount of memory usage do others have with this
process?

Regards,

Mark

Mark Budman