Exchange 2000 SP3 CRASH MAY SYSTEM

  • From: "facatena@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <facatena@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:41:49 -0300

Hello,
My problem is that after I installed SP3 my server crach. Now every time that I try to MOUNT MAILBOX STORAGE:

An internal process error has occured.Try reestart Exchange System Manager or M. Exchange Information Store.
I already checked and the file EBD continues there in the directory, and the backup was corrupted.
It would be possible to install Exchange again and make it to take advantage of the files EBD. How to verify the files of data was not rotten and recover it. I need help.

In the Event VIEWER :

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   MSExchangeSA
Event Category: MAPI Session
Event ID:       9175
Date:           8/26/2002
Time:           4:39:26 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       PEGASUS
The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' failed with the following error:
The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has failed.
The MAPI provider failed.
Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store
ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish
Event Category: General
Event ID: 8197
Date: 8/26/2002
Time: 2:01:36 PM
User: N/A
Computer: PEGASUS
Error initializing session for virtual machine PEGASUS. The error number is 0x8004011d. Make sure Microsoft Exchange Store is running.

And it's running...... All the M.E.S are running in the services

[] 's

At 04:29 26/8/2002 -0400, David N. Precht wrote:

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Did you have a question?