RE: Exchaange Backup & restore plan- urgent help

  • From: "rolamohammed" <rolamohammed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 03:24:38 +0600

Thanks for your reply>
\

actually i understand what is going on .

i want to understand the diffrent between the 2 ways :-

the first way say that i have to run the setup with this command (
disasterrecovery ) .

but my Active directory still have the Orphaned Excahnge object .

so is this correct, when i am using disasterreceivery, it means that i am
deleting the old objects & Create a new object ? or what is the correct ?

second way, is saying that i have to follow this way but, i have to use the
removeorg / command with the setup.

I lost, can any one told me please where i go ?

 http://www.MSExchange.org/