RE: Ex5.5 IS shuts down , but why ? how to pre vent

  • From: Shyam K M <ShyamKM@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 18:45:10 +0530

Well , regarding the SPs and  disk space , they are all in order.We run SP 4
and there is enough space.Well you asked if there is any RPC failure , that
was a good question , but I do not recall ever seeing RPC problems in the
logs.

Thanks and Regards,
Shyam

Visit us at www.churchill.com

Views presented here are not necessarily those of my employer
-----