RE: EventID 1025 and 7200

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 12:25:51 -0500

I get these also, but I just ignore them. Prob need to run isinteg, than
defrag afterwards. You may need to run isinteg several times until
there's no errors. I think you may keep seeing warnings, but shouldn't
be a problem as long as errors are 0. Make sure you have good backup
before you do this and backup immediately afterwards.

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Troubleshooting_and_repairing_mailbo
xes_and_databases.html