Event ID 12002, corrupt message

  • From: "Rory Grobler" <groblerr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 07:43:22 +0200

Greetings

Here is another strange one, I received the following error in my event log,
"Error 8004011B-80000000 occurred while processing message <> from
'SearchWin2000'."
I think it has to do with the a corrupt mail I have in my inbox, I cant seem to
delete or move this mail.  Any suggestions??
Thanks in advance

**Disclaimer**

This communication is privileged and confidential and any unauthorized access
is prohibited. The views or opinions expressed herein are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of OUTsurance
Insurance Company Limited or, its management. If you are not the intended
recipient of this mail then please delete this communication and notify the
sender accordingly.