Errors when sending to 2 domains

  • From: "Mike Borduas" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:18:36 -0500

Using Exchange Server 2000
I see these 2 errors regularly when sending mail to 2 domains

There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email
server.  Please contact your system administrator.
            <my.mail.server #5.5.0 smtp;554 Transaction Failed"." on a
line by itself>

This one almost everytime we send a message to @yahoo.com
There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email
server.  Please contact your system administrator.
            <my.mail.server #5.5.0 smtp;552 Put ,E=\r\n at the end of
Mether, Mtcp, or Msmtp in sendmail.cf if you are using Solaris 2.5
(fixed in 2.5.1). I cannot accept messages with stray newlines.  Many
SMTP servers will time out waiting for \r\n.\r\n.>

Is there anything I can do from my end to resolve these?